Semi Permanent Eyebrow Micropigmentation
The eyebrow micropigmentation is a revolutionary technique in the semi-permanent makeup world. Unlike other old treatments, eyebrow micro-pigmentation is an effective treatment that deposits pigment with an Ultrathin needle into the upper layer of the skin.
With the latest European digital machine, the eyebrow micropigmentation provides not only a natural-looking eyebrow but also crisp, fine and detailed hair strokes. This technique is more advanced than the common manual embroidery in terms of results:
Why is eyebrow micropigmentation more advanced than manual microblading?
- The ultra-thin needle provides smoother application of the pigment into the skin. The needle penetrates the skin smoothly while and doesn’t traumatize the skin. Ideal for a sensitive and thin skin.
- for oily skin type with more enhanced micro-pigment colors from the first session.
- Carbon-free micro pigments that give the best result and doesn’t give grey and funny shades.
- Thin hair strokes give natural look and perfectly even eyebrows which is not available in other techniques.
- Using the latest semi-permanent makeup techniques, machines & products.
- A very fine needle in a safety-cartridge is used in, this needle is attached to a digital machine which provides precise work. Using ULTRA thin single needle guarantees more precise work to achieve asymmetry brow. In addition to that, cartridge needles are precise, penetrates skin smoothly without causing cuts like what happens when using a manual technique.
- This Technique is not invasive as manual microblading eyebrows.
- Creates natural-looking eyebrows that have fullness and definition. This is entirely different from traditional eyebrow tattoo which deposits body tattoo ink to fill brows giving that solid harsh looking shape.
- Using a wide range of brown shades to match real eyebrow hairs taking into consideration skin color.
- Lasts around 12 months depending on skin type, aftercare, and lifestyle habits.
- Using topical numbing cream to ensure the application of the treatment is mild and comfortable.
- Working very gently to prevent swelling as much as possible after the appointment.
- Strictly adhering to high hygiene standards by using Safety German Cartridge Needles system that prevents cross-contamination.
- Using high-end American Micropigments that exceed all safety standards of the European Cosmetic directive.
- Aftercare products and instructions are provided during the first session which is very important to follow in order to get the best results.
- Annual touch-up session is recommended to maintain perfect eyebrow shape and color.
- Free touch up session within 3 months of the initial procedure!
Digital Eyebrow Micropigmentation Process
Step 1 – Eyebrows And Face Assessment & Analysis
A photo of your eyebrows will be taken to analyze before starting the eyebrow shaping treatment. Followed by an explanation on which eyebrow shape should be drawn to enhance your face shape and features.
Step 2 – Topical Numb Cream Application
Prior to the semi-permanent eyebrow micropigmentation treatment, we would apply numbing cream on your brows to make the application of eyebrow embroidery mild and comfortable.
Step 3 – Eyebrow Shaping and Drawing
The eyebrow shape is determined according to face structure, eye shape, a distance between eyes and the golden ratio. While color is chosen to match the existing natural eyebrow hairs or the natural hair color if there are no natural eyebrow hairs.
Step 4 – Eyebrow Micropigmentation Application
Using the latests European digital machine to draw hair strokes in the upper layer of the skin.
Step 5 – Checking Eyebrow Micropigmentation Symmetry
Checking the symmetry of both eyebrows before finishing drawing the hair strokes and make any necessary touches to get the perfect symmetrical eyebrows.
Step 6 – Aftercare Instructions
Providing aftercare products After finishing the Eyebrow Micropigmentation application and explaining to the client the healing steps and aftercare instructions.
Discover more details at eyebrow micropigmentation aftercare section below.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for first-time clients age 18 and above.
- Clients who have previously undergone eyebrow micropigmentation kindly ask for a consultation first before booking.
- Clients who have old scars or wounds in the eyebrow area or those who suffer from eyebrow hair loss or Alopecia kindly ask for a consultation first before booking.
- Treatment Includes 2nd session (touch-up) to be dome within 3 months from first micropigmentation visit.
- Appointment required, complete booking form below
Eyebrow micropigmentation contradictions
Eyebrows micropigmentation is not suitable for the following candidates:
- Using Accutane.
- Have Diabetes ( will require a physician’s note)
- Have skin disease or irritations.
- Have heart conditions or using heart medications.
- Have had Botox in the last two weeks.
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks.
- Allergic to Lidocaine, Benzocaine, Tetracaine or Epinephrine.
- Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.
- Pregnant or nursing clients.