Makeup Product Review: M.A.C Fix +On 2nd May 2015 by Rabab Kelani
If you think that M.A.C Fix + is only used to fix your makeup, then you are totally wrong!
Why has this soothing moisturizing mist become a must-have Piece in every makeup artist kit and beauty guru bag?!
Fix + as M.A.C Cosmetics (from the collection of Prep + Prime), claims is an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, which is topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi.
The essential makeup product is a clear liquid with mild and gentle fragrance. It comes in a transparent plastic packaging with a black sprayer that has a lock securing the liquid from leaking which makes it travel friendly. Its sprayer gives out a nice mist that covers the entire face evenly with every spray.
There is also another version of the product available in small size (Sized to Go Fix +, 30 ml.), which is suitable for travel.
Few tips and tricks on how I use Fix +:
- I use it on daily basis on my bare skin for hydrating and moisturizing. It doesn’t break my skin out and I feel my face is so relaxed, which I believe because of chamomile presence.
- I mist my face before I start applying makeup, which helps my foundation to glide smoothly on my face, doing so allows the makeup to stay longer with a healthy glow.
- It is always my last step of makeup specially when I feel myself A bit powdery. I mist it couple of times on my face letting the makeup to blend into my skin to get more natural look.
- M.A.C Fix +, makes weak pigmented or baked eyeshadow more vibrant and intense. Just spray your eyeshadow brush with Fix + before dipping it into the eyeshadow then apply it on your lid and see the miracle!
- I dilute thick makeup creamy products like concealer and foundation. Sometimes creamy products become thicker. The solution is simple just put some of the product on the back of your hand and spray it with Fix+. It will glide smoothy 🙂
Overall, I am madly in love with M.A.C Fix +. It’s a perfect product for any kind of skin type and weather. It soothes my skin doesn’t make it greasy, or irritated in fact its the best product for dry skin beauties, acne prone and sensitive skin. Plus the considerably large quantity will last for a very long time!