A perfect treatment for those wanting to add definition and fullness back to their lips. It is the right choice for thin undefined or uneven lips. The 3D lip embroidery
techniques is a semi-permanent makeup that can enhance your lip borders and give your lips that full plumbed-up look.
3D Lips embroidery – Creative Ombré
By using gradient shades of the desirable lips color, starting to outline the border of the lip and continuing shading the color down into the middle of the lip to give that Blended Ombré look.
Description of the 3D Lips embroidery treatment
- Creates natural-looking lips that have fullness and definition. This is entirely different from traditional lips tattooing which contours only the lip liner with body tattoo ink giving that harsh looking shape.
- Advanced embroidery semi-permanent techniques, German micro-pigmentation machine and products.
- Using wide range of colors (natural pink, nude beige, intense fuchsia, cherry red,.. )
- Choosing the color depends on client’s personal taste and desire taking into consideration skin tone and lips undertone.
- Lasts up to 18 months depending on skin type and lifestyle habits ( The closer the color to your natural lip color, the more frequent your touch-ups are going to be).
- Using only topical effective anesthetics to ensure the application of the treatment is bearable and comfortable.
- Using very gentle method to prevent swelling as much as possible after your appointment.
- Strictly adhering to high hygiene standards by using Safety Cartridge Needles system that prevent cross contamination.
- Using high-end organic pigments that exceed all safety standards of the European Cosmetic directive.
- Aftercare products and instructions are provided during the first session which are very important to follow in order to get the best results.
- Annual touch-up session is recommended to maintain perfect lips shape and color.
Price includes one touch up procedure within 3 months of initial procedure!
Lip Embroidery Process
Step 1 – Lips Assessment & Analysis
A photo of your lips will be taken to analyse and explain to you what color and shape should be chosen to enhance your face shape and features.
Step 2 – Lips Drawing & Shaping
The lip shape is determined according to Face structure. While color is chosen upon client’s taste and desire taking into consideration skin and lips tones.
Step 3 – Topical Numb Cream Application
Since are very sensitive so prior to the embroidery, we would apply numbing cream on your lips to make the application of lips embroidery mild and bearable.
Step 4 – Lip Embroidery Application
Using special lip embroidery equipments and machine to deposit the chosen color into upper layer of the lip skin.
Step 5 – Checking Lip Embroidery Symmetry
Checking the symmetry of both upper and lower lips before finishing the application and make any necessary touches to get the perfect even lips.
Step 6 – Aftercare Instructions
Providing aftercare products After finishing the Lip Embroidery application and explaining to the client the healing steps and aftercare instructions.
Lip Embroidery Contradictions
3d Lips Embroidery is not recommended for the following candidates:
- Lip embroidery does not work for every skin tone; it can not be done on people with dark skin tones because they can be hyper-pigmented.
- Clients with dark blue lips or those who have multi-tone lip color, can not get lip embroidery as they are prone to hyper-pigmentation.
- If you have had any type of lip surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent makeup procedure on the lips.
- Using Accutane.
- Have Diabetes ( will require a physician’s note)
- Have skin disease or irritations.
- Have heart conditions or using heart medications.
- Have had lip Botox or filler in the last three weeks.
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks.
- Allergic to Lidocaine, Benzocaine, Tetracaine or Epinephrine.
- Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.
- Pregnant or nursing clients.
Terms and Conditions
Book Eyebrow Embroidery Appointment
- Valid for first-time clients age 18 and above.
- Clients who have previously undergone lip embroidery kindly ask for a consultation first before booking.
- Clients who have old scars or wounds in the lips area kindly ask for a consultation first before booking.
- Clients who are prone to cold soars, kindly make sure to start taking anti viral medication 3 days prior to the treatment and for a 7-10 day course.
- Treatment Includes 2nd session (touch-up) to be dome within 3 months from first embroidery visit.
- Appointment required, complete booking form below